Saturday, December 11, 2010

HIV, AIDS cure just pie in the sky

Last week I wrote about how the priorities of HIV and AIDS, which became one of the most dynamic sectors, damage, especially in developing countries. I also asked how much money did not have a significant impact on reducing or reversing the effects of AIDS.

Generally accepted that, despite huge financial investment in HIV and AIDS, there is little or nothing to show for such a humanitarian development. Even called AIDS activists have questioned the lack of significant impact of these large sums of money poured into HIV and AIDS. All we hear is that more money is needed and that world leader to fulfill their obligations.

Perhaps HIV and AIDS activists are part of the great monsters of high-Finance-eat less energy than industry AIDS?

This industry has created employment opportunities may also affect millions of people around the world income and an excellent starting point for companies manufacturing ARVs and condoms. Forget the 2.7 million new infections in living up to 2 million deaths from AIDS per year, or 33 million people with HIV who are in urgent need of care have been in collaboration with industry described by many as a cow to be milked.

AIDS lobbyists are a resource for the global recovery of AIDS, as it has brought the strongest lobby groups are known, and not diseases that need it most, in fact, are the main causes of death. AIDS deaths accounted for 5.7% of all deaths in developing countries.

This raise the question: is this open world to tackle HIV / AIDS problem?

Or people with the idea that AIDS is here to stay constant, and is a lucrative industry whose existence could be achieved by the discovery of a vaccine that hundred of millions of unemployed and low income may ARV drug companies are threatened?

This is a more intelligent, if the problem is a person able to survive for another. Clearly the 33 million people living with the virus, potentially a long-term guarantee for companies manufacturing ARVs are, only that the founders were not released enough of the oil industry worldwide, and pay for the drugs at all the needy.

However, the UN AIDS projects to avoid a state budget of 172 billion U.S. dollars in 2015 to 2.6 million new infections and 1.3 million deaths. If the current funding does not reach the needy, there is no guarantee that the 172 billion more is to have an effect? While operators of HIV and AIDS with sloppy methods, such as circumcision and gels on human life to experiment is to develop a vaccine or cure for the front part of a series of challenges for social and scientific problems of logistics. The massive investment in vaccine research did not have much knowledge about the understanding of HIV. The ability of the virus to mutate and recombine into a new structure is a puzzle for researchers. The ability exacerbated the situation of the virus to begin the immune response that are harmful to the human body, and accelerate the spread of infection.

The lack of a suitable animal model and practice that has the same characteristics of the population to study the pathogenesis and to investigate other chemotherapy drugs shares an obstacle. These models allow researchers to study the effectiveness of the vaccine virus in several challenges. The chimps were used for this purpose, but showed different clinical course of infection to humans and are also very expensive to breed and scarce. This is the man that the only other option for testing purposes.

However there are ethical questions about human experimentation. People are willing to volunteer to be the possible complications that come with being HIV-positive, and more expensive for compensation should not be damaged. This reduces the chance of a vaccine for nothing but castles in the air. For now, avoid, or survive people will benefit your health problems, keep in a safe manner through safer sexual behavior.

5 comments:



  1. How can I explain this to the world that there is a man who can cure HIV/aids I was HIV over since 7year I have being into HIV drug I can’t anymore I decide to look for help then I found this woman post write about this great man DR.AKOLI telling people about him that this man have cured to HIV I don’t believe that because all I have in mind is HIV had no cure, thank god for my life today am HIV negative through the power of DR.AKOLI I contacted this man for help because who write about him drop an email of the man I pick the email and emailed him for the cure this man told me what to do about the cure well am from Australia this man cast a curing spell on me and he told me that he will call me after the cure is done truly he did I was cured for 45mins spell what a wonderful man this DR.AKOLI if you need his cured just email him now akoliovansspelltemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    my name is Joyce from England, I want to thank Dr Ekpiku for helping me Getting Rid of my HIV Virus disease. I was Diagnosed of this Virus for 3 years but after the Usage of Dr Ekpiku Herbal Medicine, I was Cured and up till now, The Symptoms of the HIV Virus is completely Gone.. So anyone who wants to reach Dr Ekpiku should do that by emailing him ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com or ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com or call him +2347055029151.God we Bless You.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello everyone,
    i don't just know the reason why some people is finding it difficult to believe that there is a cure for HIV, i have been HIV+ since last three years with my boyfriend but today i am happy that i am HIV_ with herbal medicine of Dr aza the great healer,i was browsing the internet searching for help when i came across a testimony shared by someone on how Dr aza cure his HIV i was so much in need of getting his treatment but after all Dr aza brought a smile to my face with his herbal medicine. i am so much happy today that we have someone like this great healer out there, so my people out there kindly contact this great healer on his email address: dr.azaherbalhome@gmail.com please sir keep your good work cause there are people out there who is in need of your healing medicine.once more contact him now: dr.azaherbalhome@gmail.com you can call him or whatsApp his number +2348107155060

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am here to give my testimony about a doctor who help me in my life. I was infected with HIV virus in the 2012,i went to many hospitals, churches for cure but there was no solution out, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that i cannot loose my life, I lost everything I have my husband run away from me and also took my children along because of my sickness. One day I was in the river side thinking the next step to take if it is to jump into the river so that I can loose my life totally or just think where I can go to get solution. so a lady walk to me telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to him telling her my stories, she told me that she can help me out that’s the reason she normally come here to help people so that thy can be cured because she was into this problem before, she introduce me to a doctor who cast spells on people and gave me his number and email so i called him and also email him. He told me all the things I need to provide and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening he called me and told me that i should go for an HIV test and which i did as he told me and the result was negative. so if you are also heart brokened and also need a help you can also email him at dr.camalahivadscure@yahoo.com OR call +2349055637784

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am indeed very happy for my life; I never thought that I will live on earth before the year runs out. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HIV/AIDS) for the past 2 years now; I had spent a lot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby but until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how a spell caster helped someone in curing his Molluscum Contagiosum disease, quickly I copied his email which is dr.hazzanherbalcentre@gmail.com I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to cast the spell which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after 45 minutes of casting the spell, I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him my life, if you are having a similar problem just email him on dr.hazzanherbalcentre@gmail.com CALL/WHATSAPP +2348169340571.

    ReplyDelete