Sunday, December 05, 2010

Canada has broken its commitment to international AIDS?

The Democrats held a press conference on January-December marks the global fight against AIDS. His goal was twofold: first, the fact that Bill C-393 for access to drugs from Canada (CAMR) for the reform, the house will come to the stage of the report and debate at third reading on December 16 show, second, to highlight the fact that the Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA) has not responded to requests for new funding for research on vaccines by two international groups.

Red ribbon

The International Partnership for Microbicides (IPM) and the International AIDS Vaccine Initiative (IAVI) have joined forces to apply to CIDA for funding for $ 20,000,000 in two years. IPM already received 30 million dollars in funding between 2005 and 2009, received $ 82,000,000 during the IAVI 2000-2009. The financing of the two organizations ended in March 2010 and requests for meetings went unanswered.

"It's not that we have found 10 years ago, five years ago, where they say that it is still in 'lab, said the NDP foreign affairs critic Paul Dewar. We' have yet to see these approaches are valid. We now show the data, control groups, is the effectiveness of vaccination in some of these approaches.

"The question is, how Canada has the support of other institutions and international groups, and I did it because we do not support this, in 2010, then?" Dewar asked. "You know that will help the government in these initiatives, and if not, why not? You asked last spring, and that is when the funds have supplemented the existing provisions, and we here in the next year passed by, and still no answer."

The experience, information on how to spend state money he received from the Canadian Initiative for HIV vaccine (CHVI) reaffirmed also frustrating for the Liberal Kirsty Duncan, who was requested figures from public health agencies for weeks only the press release can be obtained by the Vienna Conference in July.

The mere announcement that the government has done is the appointment of a co-chairman of the Advisory Committee CHVI.

"If you really want to do is to make ads, you're in the right direction," said Duncan. "You do not know, four months after the fact, a co-president. That is not the action."

Duncan believes that this demonstrates the commitment of the government to stop the CHVI.

During the period December 1 Liberal Indian affairs critic, said Todd Russell for the reduction in funding for HIV / AIDS in the early Nations groups in Canada. Health Minister Leona Aglukkaq, responded by repeating his announcement of CHVI co-chairman.

"There are a number of indigenous groups who promote healthy lifestyles and prevention of HIV and AIDS, and offer a wide range of indigenous people throughout the country," said Russell. "Organizations such as the Labrador Friendship Centre in Happy Valley-Goose Bay has made a number of years, cutting the government refuses to fund them and the means to implement the important programs.

"Aborigines are one of the high-risk groups in the country on HIV and AIDS infections, and I was very disappointed with the Minister's reply, given the gravity of the situation and requested a good faith when it might be able to address," Russell said.

"We are losing each year. Many organizations lose their ability in terms of people can do to provide programs and services, so I was very disappointed with their reaction."

Bill C-393, said spokesman Brian NDP industry and mass are procedures in the House of Commons, MPs voted for the provision of the solution of import licensing, joined the Liberal Marc Garneau with the conservative Committee be recovered waste.

"We actually put into law," said the mass. "Now we can see that it goes back to the House of Commons did not. The process allows us to put this article again and there will be a vote on this article, persons other than the bill, the Conservatives and Mr. Garneau will provide an opportunity to vote in reality the right way, hope, and restore a drug plan. "

Increase the mass of the compromises that were held in committee.

"We knocked the bill a number of different terms, the problems that we do not believe it was real, but this has not caused problems for another, and we are confident that we made a compromise on this issue."

2 comments:

  1. AGAIN THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE BUT IT DID HAPPEN..
    Few Months ago i went for check up in the hospital, the doctor took my blood for test and told me to come after 3 days for the results, after 3 days passed i went back to the hospital for the results,and it was then the doctor told me that i was diagnosed with HIV and he told me to come back after 6 months for my medication.
    On that very day i was left with no happiness and everything in life became meaningless to me, i began to think on how i could get rid of this virus from my body, i decided to go on internet and do some research, while i was surfing the internet i came across some good testimonials on how Dr Molemen has been using his herbal medicine to treat and save different patients from various diseases and infections, i also saw someone who was commenting on how she was cured from HIV with the medicine.
    To me i never believed in them, that was the first time to come across something like that, i just decided to try it out if it did really worked!
    They gave the contact details of Dr Molemen and i copied his email and later that night i sent him a message concerning my health.
    He later gave me a response and then we talked about the medicine and he said to me he was going to send the medicine to my home address and that he needed my address of where i reside.
    I sent him all he requested for in other to get the medicine ready for me, and after 3 days i received a mail from the Post Office and to my surprised it was the herbal medicine from Dr Molemen.
    He explained to me on how i was to take the medicine, he said i was to take 2 times daily for 14 days, i followed exactly as i was told, before he sent me the medicine he said that i should go for check up after finish drinking the medicine, so after i finished the medicine i went back to the hospital for check up and told my greatest surprise again i was told that i am negative, i know someone would not believed this, but it did happened to a brother like me, i have always dreamed of living in good health again, thank god everything went well for me and thank god for Dr Molemen Miracle Healing Medicine, you can reach Dr Molemen at ( drmolemenspiritualtemple@gmail.com or ( dr.molemenspiritualtemple@yahoo.com) or call him on +2347036013351, friends this man has a cure to all human disease, do not believe in medical drugs, let try some Natural Remedy.
    Forever remain grateful Doc....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am here to give my testimony about a doctor who help me in my life. I was infected with HIV virus in the 2012,i went to many hospitals, churches for cure but there was no solution out, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that i cannot loose my life, I lost everything I have my husband run away from me and also took my children along because of my sickness. One day I was in the river side thinking the next step to take if it is to jump into the river so that I can loose my life totally or just think where I can go to get solution. so a lady walk to me telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to him telling her my stories, she told me that she can help me out that’s the reason she normally come here to help people so that thy can be cured because she was into this problem before, she introduce me to a doctor who cast spells on people and gave me his number and email so i called him and also email him. He told me all the things I need to provide and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening he called me and told me that i should go for an HIV test and which i did as he told me and the result was negative. so if you are also heart brokened and also need a help you can also email him at dr.camalahivadscure@yahoo.com OR call +2349055637784

    ReplyDelete